Covered Wagon Exhibit - Sutter`s Fort - Sacramento, CA #86850042
Covered wagon and beehive oven in outdoor exhibit at Sutter`s Fort. Sutter`s Fort was a 19th-century agricultural and trade colony in the Mexican Alta California province. It was built in 1839 and originally called New Helvetia by its builder John Sutter. Now it`s a historic site in the California State Park system.